Laser Hardening, with pre-define speed Laserline Fiber Coupled High Power Diode Laser beam moves on ferrous material (carbon contain >0.2 %) with the help of close loop feedback from Pyrometer which keep required temperature constant throughout. Constant temperature ensure material should get heated above austenitising temperature and cooled rapidly as laser moves away to give self-quenching effect which is prerequisite to get desire Marten site (hard metal) structure.
- Local surface hardening exactly where required
- Low distortion and no rework
- Short wavelength enabling superior absorption
- Close-loop temperature control
- Highest process efficiency of all laser types
- Extremely reliable for production processes